Tuesday 3 December 2013

What's in a name?

Follow my blog with Bloglovin Hello and welcome to my little blog - a place for all my craft projects, messy play ideas and general mummy musings. Before the fun starts, a little bit about the name of this blog. Why Baby Squiggles?
In September and October 2013 I ran eight weeks of messy play sessions in my local community for all my mummy friends and their babies, which I called Baby Squiggles. I SO enjoyed the sessions, but found them difficult to run alongside freelance designing commissions and looking after my little boy as a full-time mummy. But what better way to continue my creative adventures than on a blog? So here it is. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...