Saturday 13 December 2014

The Cardmaker's Collection bookazine

Just a quick one to show you what I've been up to recently. You'd be forgiven for thinking this might be a little odd - Autumn may well have been and gone this year, but things aren't always so straightforward in the craft magazine world. Take it from someone who was making Christmas cards in July! When I got this commission for a new bookazine called The Cardmaker's Collection from the lovely editor Amy, I was pretty pleased to put Christmas aside for a little while! The bookazine includes a selection of papers and elements for every season, and I was asked to create some Autumnal cards using these gorgeous geometric and floral designs. The cards were a pleasure to make, and I have a total of 8 designs featured in the bookazine - so if you would like to see more make sure you get your hands on a copy! Now, back to Christmas - I'm off for some mulled wine and to finally write out my cards ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...