Monday 9 February 2015

For the one I love

I'm going to be brave and post this before Valentine's Day as I'm about 95% sure my husband won't see it - he doesn't do social media - at all. Crazy huh? Well this is the card I'll be giving him on Saturday. Yes it has pink, and even a flower! But I'm a true believer that romantic cards should be pretty ;)

Following on from last week's New Baby vintage frame, I got the idea for this card and made it with some leftover supplies from the Docrafts Bellissima range. I really am loving this collection - yes, and that Authentique Renew patterned paper that keeps popping up on my projects. Can you believe I only have one sheet of the stuff?!

I'm also particularly loving these pearl buttons, bought in the sewing section at Hobbycrafts. Teamed with lace gives it a slightly vintage look, similar to the one I created for the New Baby frame.

The Vintage Hot Air Balloon Build A Scene dies were an impulse purchase but the addition of the cloud dies in this set made them a must have for me!

That's it for now, have a great week :)

2 comments:

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...