Sunday 26 July 2015

A little hello

I know, I know - WHERE ON EARTH HAVE I BEEN?! It's been 4 whole months since I last blogged, and the fact of it is that there have been BIG changes in my life that have required me to take a step back. The first is that some of the magazines I design for have now closed, which is of course very sad BUT, this has happened to happily coincide with me getting a new job. Rather excitingly, I now work for Crafter's Companion on various editorial features, as well as having a hand in putting together Crafter's Inspiration magazine. It's a really varied and challenging role, and I'm loving it! I still get to work from home, and there's still some crafting involved (albeit a lot less) - the role is simply perfect for me!
The second big change is that I'm expecting son number 2 at the end of September. I'm usually a wuss in the first 12 weeks anyway, but I'm now 30 weeks and still feeling tired, emotional and, if I'm honest, a little overwhelmed at the prospect of being a mother of 2. To say it's been more difficult this time around is an understatement! As my maternity draws closer, I'll be back sharing some of my designs with you soon - so watch this space :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...