Tuesday 21 January 2014

A return to scrapbooking

Just a quick one today - I'm drowning in housework, emails and random little jobs on my to-do list! I've been thinking about scrapbooking lately, or my lack of it to be precise. I LOVE creating layouts, but when my little pud was born I put crafts on the backburner and threw myself into motherhood. While this was lovely, it means that there's not a single scrapbook layout featuring my boy! I have whole albums upstairs full of photos of my family, and particularly my six-year-old nephew. But in my scrapbook albums, Stanley doesn't exist. When this occured to me, I had the urge to rectify the situation immediately. So, expect to see some brand-new pages dedicated to my little pudding face over the coming weeks. In the meantime, I thought I would share my favourite scrapbook page to date, which was published in Scrapbook Magazine in 2012.


I know green might be a little bit of a strange colour to choose for a wedding photograph, but the shot is very neutral and it just seemed so right. I love how the bright colours pick out the tones in my bouquet and my husband's cravat, and the green seemed to be the perfect backdrop to all these various hues. I can't wait to get back to scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...