Thursday 27 November 2014

Christmas is coming

Only a few days until December and I'm feeling decidedly Christmassy! I'm not so organised as to have started my Christmas shopping yet, but I have been able to create this little clean and simple Christmas card set, which will be going up on my Etsy shop very soon. I shared a sneak peek of them in progress waaaaay back in October, but they've been sat on the shelf for a while, waiting to be photographed! The bad light and the dark evenings here have meant fewer opportunities for clearer shots... oh how I'm looking forward to the new camera that's on my Christmas list ;) I used Docrafts wood shapes, Centura Pearl Hint of Gold cardstock, red satin ribbon, a BoBunny Christmas paper stack and a Vintage Music A4 embossing folder for these, and I'm loving the effect of the embossed pearlescent card blanks - so simple yet stylish! Have a great weekend :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...