Thursday 13 March 2014

Mum's the word

As Mother's Day is in just a few weeks, I thought I'd share the one and only card I made for the whole of my maternity leave last year - a Mother's Day card! I don't know why I couldn't face crafting for all that time. I think it's because cardmaking was my day job and I didn't want to think about it while I was on leave looking after a newborn. I guess I didn't feel ready to even think about going back to work. But when Mother's Day came around, I found some girly stamps and papers in my stash (which happened to be the My Mind's Eye Follow Your Heart Be Happy collection), and made something especially for my mum. I remember really enjoying making it - Stanley lay on his play mat next to me while I crafted away, it was a lovely afternoon. And it reminded me of how much I missed it. This year will be very different... and I have no idea what I'm making yet... best get my thinking cap on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...