Friday 3 October 2014

Vintage Christmas

Wow this week has flown by! I'm all prepped and packed for tomorrow's Crafter's Companion demo at Brookside Garden Centre in Poynton, Cheshire, and just wanted to show you a peek of some of the cards I've created. Tomorrow's demo will be featuring the new Vintage Christmas embossing folders, which I've used in conjunction with the Classiques dies. For this card I embossed a music pattern onto a card blank made from Centura Pearl Hint of Gold for a clean and simple effect to make these three wise men pop. The wise men were cut from kraft cardstock sprayed with gold Spray & Sparkle, which gives a lovely shimmery finish.
 I got the Spray and Sparkle out again for this one to create my own iridescent glitter card for the snowy hills. I love this Classique reindeer, it's such an elegant design and looks amazing against the kraft background. I stuck to the sparkly theme with some glittery ribbon and blue gems - simple but I hope you'll agree it's effective!
I'll also be demonstrating the Christmas Create a Card dies tomorrow, so it only seemed right to show you a little peek. This Christmas Village die and the Santa's Sleigh Classique die were the perfect fit for this frosty night-time scene - I hope you like it! Have a great weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...