Friday 21 February 2014

Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine

Just dropping by today to show you one of the cards I made for Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 120, which is on sale now. This commission was using Project Life journaling cards in my designs. For anyone who doesn't know, Project Life is the idea of creating a scrapbook-style journal with photos, journaling and typically 3x4" & 4x6" decorative cards that are an easy way of adding colour and interest. This is an excellent page about the ethos of Project Life. I found some beautiful ones online and completely free - for more details make sure you check out the mag. With a little bit of colourful embellishment and subtle stamping you've got a very quick design. They transformed my cards and I will definitely be using Project Life journaling cards again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...