Friday 22 August 2014

Get organized for Christmas

Hello again lovely people :) It's time for another Polka Doodles challenge, and this week we're getting organised for Christmas. I used the brand-new Festive Hollybobs CD again for this one, but focussed purely on the lovely printable envelope sentiments to create this card. I printed the sentiments twice, once onto kraft cardstock and again onto a thinner white card, then cut my elements and layered them up. Doilies, sequins, thick twine and mini pegs are becoming a bit of a signature for me at the moment, but that's all that I needed to accentuate my design. Oh, and kraft cardstock - I love a bit of kraft cardstock ;) I hope you're all getting into the festive swing of things ladies - my Christmas cards will commence after my holidays next month! Bye for now :)

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, loving the Kraft and i love how you can do a card without an image ... i can never manage that!
    hugs xx Cara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card, have a good weekend katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card love the layout sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my kind of card, love everything about it.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely CAS design very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic Christmas card! I love the traditional colours and those little envelopes with the sentiments are so clever and cute! The sequins are such a wonderful festive touch! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...