Thursday 21 August 2014

Scrapbook Magazine issue 83

We've had such a lovely day today - In the Night Garden Live came to town, and it was a magical experience. Both the mummies and the babies loved it! The staging was amazing - the light show, music and the puppets were all fantastic, so the babies were captivated. Being a natural little wriggler, Stanley started wanting to go for a wander around the auditorium about halfway through, but raisins and Quavers managed to keep him occupied until the show was over. Afterwards we all went for lunch, which made a real event of it. A thoroughly enjoyable day was had by all!
When I got home I put the finishing touches to a second wedding card commission (details coming soon!), as well as finding Scrapbook Magazine on my door mat! I'm featured in issue 83 with an article on dry brushing with acrylic paint, one of my favourite techniques at the moment. I've always been open about the fact that my natural creative tendencies lean towards scrapbooking, especially since my little pud came along - I find it so inspiring and feel like my scrapbooking style is definitely evolving. I'm really loving the bright colours and varied fonts and layers on this layout, as well as the textured dry-brushed circle! I hope you like it... I'll be sharing some more layouts from this feature soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...