Friday 1 August 2014

Simply Cards & Papercraft issue 126

Hello lovelies! The weather has cooled a bit here and while I write this we're having a lovely refreshing downpour - much needed! I've had a quiet one this week for the first time in aaaages (no magazine commissions, no design team makes and no demo prep), so I've been catching up on all those little jobs I've been putting off. Always a lovely feeling to get organised! In between errands I thought I would show you the latest projects that featured in Simply Cards & Papercraft this month. This one comes with a fab Sheena Douglass A Taste of India embossing folder and stamps, which I will definitely be making use of soon! 
For this issue I was asked to make some cards with a pop of neon and oh! these pop alright ;) I used Glitz Design Finnley patterned paper and some Simple Stories enamel dots to add a neon yellow to the top and bottom cards, and for the centre card I even used a highlighter pen to create a border and some accent hearts from watercolour card. I had fun making them and I hope you like them! Bye for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...